Five Ways to Achieve Peace of Mind
Are you ready to overhaul your life? Are you ready to align yourself with your own identity? This is a quick episode just to outline the five practices Penny uses to achieve a peaceful mind.
- Adopt a gratitude practice. It will change your life. Begin early in your day and start with the right focus.
- Set your intentions every day. Write them down if possible. List them off at least.
- I have a practice of self-hypnosis. Let me know if you want to learn more about how I do it.
- Prepare to detach emotionally from results that have no pertinent relationship to your self-worth. There is value in reflecting on results objectively without attaching your emotional reality to those results.
- Silence is valuable. Find somewhere inside yourself where you can be calm and quiet.
Sign up for a seat at my Ultimate Alignment Retreat today, and get into alignment with your inner self and reset to overcome fear and self-doubt.