Hypnosis as the Missing Key to a Transformative Breakthrough with Tina Madsen
Do you often feel like you’re really good at a lot of things without being masterful at any of them? I think most of us resonate with that, including my guest Tina Madsen. She’s taken on many titles: ADHD life coach, certified hypnotist, seamstress, and even competitive athlete at one time. But for the past 20 years, she’s been on a personal journey of self-development. In this episode, we talk a little about her story and specifically her wild transformation within the last six months.
- How Tina’s diagnosis rocked her world and led to her initial transformation
- The truth about those who look like they have it all together on the outside
- Why people get stuck in repetitive patterns and vicious cycles
- Why failure to meet expectations is more detrimental to ADHD adults than kids
- Tina’s biggest takeaways during her hypnosis training with me
- The freedom Tina gained after going through a transformative hypnosis session
- How you can transform from the inside out through a hypnosis experience
- How her business practice feels to Tina these days after her transformation
- Why our subconscious brain initially resists any attempt at change
Learn more about the February 2024 hypnosis training here.
Thanks for tuning in today! I’d love it if you could head over to Apple Podcasts and leave a positive review, so we can reach even more people, so they can change their lives. That positive energy of sharing comes back to you as we spread this message.