Becoming Certified in Hypnosis Can Create Faster Results for Your Clients.
Click the button below to receive the 3 Ways Becoming a Hypnotist Can Change Your Professional Practice Free guide
Attn: Life, Business and Health Coaches
World Class Coach
Master SUBCONSCIOUS Coaching (a.k.a. Hypnosis),
the coach’s cure to ‘imposter syndrome.’
As a well-intentioned coach, no doubt you’ve experienced a moment when you’ve wondered if you were good enough and suffered from imposter syndrome.
You’ve probably trained in techniques like NLP or other coaching models, yet you still might doubt your abilities sometimes.
As a coach, you have probably already had clients who get stuck in a cycle of self-sabotage.
You think you’ve made headway in your client’s mindset…
… frustratingly, but they keep repeating the same old patterns.
It’s not your fault your difficult clients don’t get results with your current coaching methods–it’s their beliefs…
…and the fact that conscious coaching can’t change these deeply held beliefs is a sign that your client’s beliefs are held subconsciously.
As a coach, you already KNOW your clients will get massive shifts when they break their subconscious beliefs. But another round of asking powerful questions won’t get them results.
It requires subconscious coaching, a.k.a. hypnosis to bust subconscious beliefs.
Don’t Refer Your “Stuck” Clients Out: You Can Help Them Yourself AFTER You Master Subconscious Coaching…
This course IS for hypnotists who
Desire to work with pain clients
Want to understand the ‘HOW AND WHY’ pain hypnosis
Are not afraid to address the tough issues
Want a step by step system for individual success
Understand that professional hypnosis requires development
This course is NOT for hypnotists who
Want a quick fix for pain
Want a one size fits all protocol
Are looking for a handful of scripts
Is not ready to take pain clients
Just looking for another certification to hang on your wall
What You Will Learn
- Lesson 1: Basic Anatomy of Pain
- Lesson 2: Role of the Brain in Pain
- Lesson 3: Acute and Chronic Pain
- Lesson 4: Behaviors and Attitudes in the Pain client
- Lesson 1: Initial Client Contact: Booking the Session
- Lesson 2: History of Pain (A breakdown of the pain assessment, pt 1)
- Lesson 3: Quality, Characteristics and Beliefs (A breakdown of the pain assessment, pt 2)
- Lesson 4: Pre-talk for the Pain Client (Setting the stage for success)
- Lesson 1: Phase I: Direct Suggestion and Glove Analgesia
- Lesson 2: Phase II: Addressing fears and erroneous beliefs
- Lesson 3: Phase III & IV: Forgiveness
- Lesson 4: Case Studies
- Lesson 1: Who is your Ideal Pain Client?
- Lesson 2: The Physician as an ICA
What Past Students Are Saying About the Course
What this Course Will Provide You With:
AN UNDERSTANDING OF WHERE YOUR CHRONIC PAIN CLIENT IS COMING FROM
- Basics of pain transmission and the reflex response
- Types of Pain (Yes, it does matter)
- Attitudes and Behaviors in Pain
- Role of the Mind in Pain (Putting it all together)
A FOUNDATION FOR SUCCESS
- Developing an In Depth Client Assessment (learn know how to use it)
- Establishing the Client’s (real) Goals
- Pre-Talk for the Pain Client
HYPNOSIS SESSION PLAN DEVELOPMENT
- Preparing your Client for Success
- When and How to Use Techniques to Release Emotion
- Client Role and Responsibility
- A Full First Session Outline and Preparing for Future Sessions
- Strategies for the Public
- Strategies for Physicians
- Links to free downloads
- Must read books
- My personal contact and information forms and letters for physicians
- Creating a session audio for your client
- Uh-Oh! My client has secondary gain
- Using Rapid Inductions and Somnambulism for Success
What is included in this course
Certificate Of Completion
After you finish the course and take a test successfully, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Lifetime Access to The Course
You’ll receive lifetime access to the course and future updates, which are housed in a password protected portal.
A student-only BONUS full of scripts for a variety of issues including pain.
What is available in
the portal for you:
Audio Files: you can download the audio files of each lesson
Transcript: All lessons have been transcribed for you to download and follow along
Hypnotes: Main points of each lesson combined in one downloadable PDF
PowerPoint Presentations: you can download the slides used on each lesson
Worksheets: assessments, questionnaires, and other templates I use for my own sessions with clients
Bonus Material: Videos, articles, audio files that are extra material to help you learn more about the Hypnosis for pain
One Payment of $449
3 Payments of $159
“Thank you so much PENNY! You are so amazing. I would love to add this amazing skill to my practice and I plan to as I get further down the road. Appreciate the info and the support. Warmly, Paulette “
After following the exact process I teach in this course, I started to get one success story after another with my clients who suffered from pain.
You too can achieve the same results with your clients by following the steps and processes from my Master Pain Management Hypnosis course. Here is what my clients are saying about the results they achieved with the sessions.
“I just wanted to say thank you for helping me to prepare for my surgery. I have been able to feel more positive about having the surgery as well as the outcome. Of course it is scary to go through, but I know I have some tools to deal with the fear and pain. I am feeling calm most of the time now and my surgery is only one day away. I hope to continue the calm and comfort as I go through the surgery and continued healing of my recovery. Thanks for helping me to prepare so well.” ~ Cheryl H
“In the past I have had horrible issues with anesthesia with my surgeries, which lead to much anxiety with upcoming surgical procedures, until I met you. For the first time I was not anxious, or sick coming out of anesthesia. I recently underwent a surgical procedure and was fortunate enough to meet with you ahead of time.
I awoke from my surgery feeling like I was never under, I was alert and not sick and vomiting like usual. I cannot begin to tell you what a wonderful experience this was. I think many patients can benefit from this and the hospital should set up group sessions for patients with surgical anxiety! You are wonderful!! Thank you for making my surgery a wonderful experience. ~Karen G life.”~ Aiden M
Having suffered from chronic neck pain for a long time, I started these therapy sessions as an alternate to surgery. I was initially very skeptical of hypnotherapy having any positive effect on my pain, but she has utterly changed my life. Not only has she virtually helped me eliminated my pain, but the techniques she’s taught me have had the added side effect of also reducing my stress” ~ Barb F
“After working with Penny I have major relief with IBS. I can lead a more comfortable and productive lifestyle after the relief that came from my sessions with Penny. It was a very positive experience. As a former skeptic of hypnotherapy I would highly recommend Penny and her program as it lead me a happier, healthier life.”~ Aiden M
* DISCLAIMER: Results may vary from person to person. We guarantee the very best service using current information and appropriate hypnotic techniques for your situation. Hypnosis is not meant to diagnose or treat any disease, but rather it is intended to provide information, insight, education, and motivation that will help to you live to your best potential and guide you toward being more effective in helping yourself.
Copyright 2022 by Genesis Hypnosis Services and Training, LLC | Photography by Devang Punater