3 Ways Becoming a Hypnotist Can Change Your Professional Practice. Become the go-to professional in your niche!
Have you wondered if hypnosis has a role in your business?
You know your clients want results, FAST.
If you are like most people, you are a little unsure how hypnosis fits in with your business and goals. And that’s okay. I get it.
If you’ve ever been burned before when making an investment, you definitely want to take the time to educate yourself when it comes to hypnosis certification training.
Once you read the guide you will see the benefits and how the possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
- desire a fully booked calendar
- want to get those stuck clients over the finish line (without dragging them, I mean who wants THAT?)
- want the skills to differentiate between a habit problem, a belief problem or a trauma response
- And are motivated to pursue your passion
Then download the guide and learn how becoming a hypnotist can change your professional practice!
Hi, I’m Penny, an award winning hypnotist and #1 International Best Selling Author of Breaking the Fibro Code: Move from a Life of Pain to Possibility.
In 2019 I left the world of healthcare after 25 years and transitioned to being a full-time business owner conducting online hypnosis sessions with clients in 20 countries on 6 continents.
In 2014 I became a Board Certified Hypnotist and have a background in Nurse Anesthesia and pain management hypnosis. Using 5-PATH® hypnosis and 7th Path self-hypnosis I have worked with clients in 20 countries on 6 continents. As a Certified Professional Hypnosis Instructor I have virtually trained professionals in the use of hypnosis around the world.
I’m an advisory board member at the International Association of Hypnosis Professionals, a speaker at the yearly National Guild of Hypnotists Convention; and a contributor to the quarterly online 5-PATH® Journal.
* DISCLAIMER:Results may vary from person to person. We guarantee the very best service using current information and appropriate hypnotic techniques for your situation. Hypnosis is not meant to diagnose or treat any disease, but rather it is intended to provide information, insight, education, and motivation that will help to you live to your best potential and guide you toward being more effective in helping yourself.
Copyright 2022 by Genesis Hypnosis Services and Training, LLC | Photography by Devang Punater